- 500 INR
- Stainless Tool Steel, Other
- Stainless Steel
- 4.9 to 400 mm Millimeter (mm)
- Construction,Pharmaceutical / Chemical Industry,Automobile Industry,Oil & Gas Industry, Other
2083 Stainless Tool Steel adverts to an assortment of alloy and carbon steels, especially well-suited to be assembled into tools. The suitability of the product comes from its typical hardness, resistance to deformation & abrasion and their capability to hold a forefront at raised temperatures. As an effect, it is utterly appropriate for its for utilization in the shaping of several other materials. Employed for pressing, extruding, cutting and coining of metals & other materials, it is resistant to abrasion. Its utilization in the manufacturing of injection molds is extremely valuable. Provided with required surface hardness, enhanced strength, shock resistance and toughness essentials, 2083 Stainless Tool Steel is highly economical.
Key Points :
- Contains assorted quantities of molybdenum, cobalt, tungsten and vanadium so as to increase the heat resistance as well as the durability of the metal.
- Compatible for tool production such as hand tools, machine dies etc.
- Has hardness and optimal resistance again abrasion.
- Accessible with the quality to retain shape at high temperatures.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Ton Per Week
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
134/136, Trimbak Parshuram Street, 6th Kumbharwada Lane, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India