- 170 INR
- Steel Round Bar
- 0-1 To 3-4
H11 Steel Round Bar has best thermal physical phenomenon, high toughness and resistance to hot cracking and due to this these tool steel are used in die-casing, press forging, extrusion processes etc. For hot tooling applications where maximum resistance to cracking is required, H11 is the best recommendation by experts. H11 is a deep-hardening, air-hardening steel that gives minimal size change during heat treatment.
- C : 0.37%
- Cr : 5.4%
- Si : 1.00%
- Mo : 1.28%
- V : 0.40%
- Soft annealing °C : 750-800
- Cooling : Furnace
- Hardness : Max. 230HB
- Stress-relief annealing °C : 600-650 approx.
- Hardening : 1000-1030 °C
- Quenching : Air, saltbath or oil, 500 -550°C
- Hardness after quenching HRC : 54
UNS T20811, AMS 6485, AMS 6437, AMS 6487, ASTM A 681, SAE J437, SAE J438, AISI 610, MIL-S-47262
- Used for tool holders, ejector pins, bridge kind tools, forging dies, liner holders, hot work punches etc.
- Also used for highly stressed structural parts such as aircraft landing gear.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
134/136, Trimbak Parshuram Street, 6th Kumbharwada Lane, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India